Thursday, June 05, 2008

5 june 2008

didnt run today. i know i have to go slow. Every i overdo it and then nurse an injury for months. This time I have decided to run only once a week. In between I can do my strength training.

Did shoulders again today. Realized form is very very important. Will try to use low weights initially but good form. Did some biceps also today. 3-4 sets. felt good. frog stand planche comes naturally now. Feels good. I dont remember when was the last time I was on my hands only. Did gymnastic classes very long back. Was in 4th std then. I remember we used to be very happy if we could do a perfect cartwheel. Though I have always been hooked on to running I guess I am starting to like it. :-) and yes hot chicks around are inspiration :-) I wonder if its doping :-) performance enhancing.



No comments: