Wednesday, September 27, 2006

the running diary

if i look back, running is the best thing to have happened to me. It started as i was putting on weight like anything. Now its become a habbit. It gives me immense satisfaction to be able to run fairly long distances. In the process I have had my shares of disappointments as well as moments of achievement like when i did my first 10k run or when I had to cut my marathon training because of an injury which left me grounded for a good six months.
I have started again and this time along with the action I intend to keep a running diary which I would update regularly. I can judge my progress that way and keep a record. May be somebody will find it interesting too. I also intend to start a running club@IIMC. Its nice to see people taking those long strides to fitness.

Well thats enough bakar.....the stats:

26 sep 06 ----------2.6k road running slow pace
27 sep 06 ----------5k road running fast paced

And wish me luck so that this time i avoid injuries.

No comments: